Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42", Ostmedaille / Very rare Junker /

Article about: Hello I have been looking for the Junker example of the Ostmedaille for a very long time. Finally got it in my hands! Very pleased. Although I would like to hear from someone who owns one as

Default Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42", Ostmedaille / Very rare Junker /

Hello

I have been looking for the Junker example of the Ostmedaille for a very long time.
    Finally got it in my hands! Very pleased.

Although I would like to hear from someone who owns one as well, would really like to compare it with another one

Would make me really happy to hear from you!

Last edited by rbminis; 10-02-2016 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Orient photos correctly.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42", Ostmedaille / Very rare Junker /
    P
    Many

Sorry about the pics, they are the right way in my CPU, dont know why some turn the wrong way here :S

Hi Sindri. Juncker is a known maker, someone on another forum has a packet but no medal. Is yours marked? I believe that Juncker Ost's weren't maker marked. Thanks for showing mate. Stewy

Yes it is, its the most uncommon one I own, only know a few more that are as hard to find The 2 along with the 58 for instance are not in the book even.
    In fact I have only seen 2 pouches in forums, never the medal itself, so cant be sure that it matches the pouch, thats why I am looking for a reference.

No its not marked, that would have been to easy I guess hehe

Cheers Stewy!

Well done, I know nothing of the "intricacies" of makers for the Ost front medal, but I can see a fine genuine award when I see one! Is that the owners name on the packet or just a "scribble"? Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Well done, I know nothing of the "intricacies" of makers for the Ost front medal, but I can see a fine genuine award when I see one! Is that the owners name on the packet or just a "scribble"? Leon.
    Thank you Leon

Yes its a name, the first I cant make out, he second seems to be "Hermann".
    Its would fit, I came in a "Reichsbahn" envelope, written on is "orden von Hermann" and some more I cant make out.

Including also a KVK2 with swords and envelope and a VWA in black.

Quote by Sveimhugi View Post
    Thank you Leon

Yes its a name, the first I cant make out, he second seems to be "Hermann".
    Its would fit, I came in a "Reichsbahn" envelope, written on is "orden von Hermann" and some more I cant make out.
    Just makes it all the more interesting! Well done on getting a fine piece. Leon.

A very nice example with a nice patina to it!
    Congrats!
    Ralph.

P.S. Photos corrected.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    A very nice example with a nice patina to it!
    Congrats!
    Ralph.

P.S. Photos corrected.
    Thank you, I found one for comparison and I must say it looks better than many times before
    Yes sorry about he pictures, dont know why they came in like that :S

Very nice medal, in excellent condition.
    good catch!

BR,
    Pierre

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast