Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938.

Article about: Hey guys, I was want to buy this Commemorative Medal October 1. 1938 - In bronze, mint condition, with (un attached) Prague clasp and ribbon bar, in case of issue. I wanted to know your opin

Question Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938.

Hey guys,

I was want to buy this Commemorative Medal October 1. 1938 - In bronze, mint condition, with (un attached) Prague clasp and ribbon bar, in case of issue. I wanted to know your opinions as expert. Is it worth really paying high for it? Thank
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938.   Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938.  

Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938.   Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938.  

Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938.  
    Attached Images Attached Images Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938. 
    Last edited by Adrian; 09-12-2013 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938.
    P
    Many

Rule of thumb with Emedals.........99.9% of there stuff is good. You will pay a small premium. The set is Mint with the Bar and a unsoiled case so i would have no issue paying a little mor.
    Morris

I agree with Mr Morris!..

I like it!

a very good complete set.

That's the top end price-wise for this medal, although it is
    complete and in excellent condition.........
    Regards,

Steve.

I do hope you are aware of the damage to the case on the inside lining of the hinge...The medal/bar itself is excellent....
    cheers, Glenn

This is why I mentioned 'excellent' instead of 'mint'.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    I do hope you are aware of the damage to the case on the inside lining of the hinge...The medal/bar itself is excellent....
    cheers, Glenn
    So this mean that it isn't worth it because of the box? Because emedals asking 190$ for it with shipping and taxes 230$. Is it too much for it?

Up to you.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast