Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Medaille zur Erinnerung an die Heimkehr des Memellandes

Article about: A few months ago, i was and the douglas looking for in the internet when we come across in them with a problem: The great variety and number of counterfeited medals of memel and the difficul

Afrika
    ?

Default Re: Memelland Medal !

Total false - the letters seem of machine, all equal ones
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medaille zur Erinnerung an die Heimkehr des Memellandes  

2. # ADS

Afrika
    ?

Original medal - all the parameters are correct

CONCLUSION OF HISTORY: BEFORE ACQUIRING ANY THING, IT SEARCHES, IT SEARCHES AND IT SEARCHES… NOR EVERYTHING WHAT IT HAS AN OLD ASPECT, IS REALLY ORIGINAL.

__________________________________________________ _

By Carlos Couto Jr
    Writing for William Schimdt - OMMB - Brasil
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medaille zur Erinnerung an die Heimkehr des Memellandes  

Marvin Jeffus
    ?

My first post and must say, this is a great presentation of the Memel. I looked hard and long for a good one, finally found one.

very intersting topic ! Thank for showing !

Johnnie
    ?

Thanks for posting this excellent comparison of originals with fakes. As this medal is high on my want list, it is very helpful.

Cheers,
    Johnnie

Hello all!

What are your opinions of this L/11 marked Memellande medal?

All the best ..

Mike
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medaille zur Erinnerung an die Heimkehr des Memellandes   Medaille zur Erinnerung an die Heimkehr des Memellandes  

Medaille zur Erinnerung an die Heimkehr des Memellandes   Medaille zur Erinnerung an die Heimkehr des Memellandes  

Medaille zur Erinnerung an die Heimkehr des Memellandes  

Thanks a lot! You just saved me a lot of money!

Regards,
    Remy

Looks OK to me.

Some of the opinions in this old thread I find suspect, maybe down to it being badly written as this is a complex subject with many original variants of this medal.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Members who have read this thread: 1