Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Medaille zur Erinnerung an die Heimkehr des Memellandes

Article about: Hello, I just purchased this Memelland-Medaille. It's a ground dug with a replaced ribbon I think. IMO it's a good one, but I want to confirm it here, because it's a quite expensive medal. R

Default Medaille zur Erinnerung an die Heimkehr des Memellandes

Hello,

I just purchased this Memelland-Medaille. It's a ground dug with a replaced ribbon I think.

IMO it's a good one, but I want to confirm it here, because it's a quite expensive medal.

Regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medaille zur Erinnerung an die Heimkehr des Memellandes   Medaille zur Erinnerung an die Heimkehr des Memellandes  

Last edited by rbminis; 09-15-2016 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medaille zur Erinnerung an die Heimkehr des Memellandes
    P
    Many

?

To me the medaille looks good and it does appear to be a cleaned ground dug one. Just to bad that almost all of the lettering on the reverse is gone. I hope you didn't pay to much because of the state it is in.

I'm looking for this medal since years, so I bought it for about 120€. Thanks for your opinion!

?

Ok, that looks to be ok. Today I saw one in good condition being sold for 345€. But I can't help you with the ribbon.

Ribbon looks OK from what little I can see.

Medaille zur Erinnerung an die Heimkehr des MemellandesMedaille zur Erinnerung an die Heimkehr des Memellandes