Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Medal bar: EKII, Czech and Austrian Annex medals, and Memel medal

Article about: Sorry Adrian, I have no idea what the 'annexation' medals are in German. This was among several cool things I found at a local antique shop today. The asking price is \\$300. I can't afford it

Default Re: Medal bar: EKII, Czech and Austrian Annex medals, and Memel medal

Yet another item sold out from under me.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medal bar: EKII, Czech and Austrian Annex medals, and Memel medal
    P
    Many

Boooo! Sorry Mo, I really liked this set.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

I am so sick of this. This had to have been the fifth item this year that someone agreed to hold for me, and then sold a few days later.

I've had it happen a couple of times in the past as well.
    The trick is, you have to leave a deposit.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Is this antique store in New York State, or perhaps in Ohio ?

No, it's in Pennsylvania.

He said he would hang on to it until I can return to make a deposit. I have a little hope though, because I heard the news from my mom after she supposedly went down there to take a look. I had told her earlier what it was and where it was. Perhaps she purchased it as a Christmas present and is messing with my head. I hope that's what it is.

Keep your fingers crossed.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4