Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Medal bar: What do I have?

Article about: I bought this in 2009, but never found out what these medals are called. I know the iron cross, but that´s it. Can somebody help? I´m sorry for all my crazy questions today!

Default Medal bar: What do I have?

I bought this in 2009, but never found out what these medals are called.
    I know the iron cross, but that´s it.

Can somebody help?

I´m sorry for all my crazy questions today!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medal bar: What do I have?   Medal bar: What do I have?  

[COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medal bar: What do I have?
    P
    Many

Default re: Medal bar: What do I have?

ww1 iron cross, hindenburg cross, no idea about 3rd one,25 year long servicve medal (or 15 can't remember) its 25 just looked

tom

This is a medal bar for a WW1 veteran who later worked in some kind of civil service occupation.

The decorations are, from left to right:

• 1914 Iron Cross 2nd Class [Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse]
    • 1914-18 Honor Cross for Frontfighters [Ehrenkreuz des Weltkrieges 1914/18 für Frontkämpfer]
    • Austrian Commemorative Medal for WW1 [Kriegserinnerungsmedaille]
    • Faithful Service Award for 25 Years of Service [Treudienst-Ehrenzeichen für 25-jährige Dienstzeit]

Thank you, guys!
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Stinschen, WW1 Iron Cross 2nd class,, Combatents Hindenburg cross (Ehrenkreuz fur frontkampfer), Austrian WW1 commerative medal (Kriegserinnerungsmedaille) and 25yr faithful service medal (civil service).
    Prost ! Steve.

Seems I got pipped at the post by HPL2000 ! a very nice set !
    Prost ! Steve.

Kriegserinnerungsmedaille

This medal was originally created 21 December 1932. It could be bestowed upon members of any of the former wartime Central Powers upon application. In 1933 swords were added to the ribbon to distinguish combatants from noncombatants

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thats a very nice bar Christina!

It hasnt all been bad for you today

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hi Nick.

No, not of it all was bad!
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]