Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Medal Posters?

Article about: Hello Again: In my continuing effort to build my modest WWII display, in addition to the several original medals that I have, I would like to include a poster of all German medals awarded du

?

Default Medal Posters?

Hello Again: In my continuing effort to build my modest WWII display, in addition to the several original medals that I have, I would like to include a poster of all German medals awarded during WWII...I have searched the internet until my fingers hurt and have not found any such poster...Does anyone have a suggestion or vendor info that might help me out? Thanks a lot...

Steve

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medal Posters?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Medal Posters?

I doubt you'll find a period poster of all T.R medals. Stewy

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    I doubt you'll find a period poster of all T.R medals. Stewy
    I agree!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

The only thing I've ever seen that is close to this would be
    a ribbon chart for Third Reich era medals.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Never heard of a poster for all Third Reich medals either, but Winidore Press has a very good-looking poster for the Iron Cross "family":
    Winidore Press Inc

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Never heard of a poster for all Third Reich medals either, but Winidore Press has a very good-looking poster for the Iron Cross "family":
    Winidore Press Inc
    I agree with HPL2008; Winidore Press also has great flight badges and flying clasps posters you can order with the books as well but they only cover the same topic
    as the books they can be ordered with (but not sure they can be purchased separately)

Regards

JC

?

As the guys have said, you probably won't find a poster with every type of decoration. However, by way of suggestion you could think about the postcard series like the one in this thread. I know the series doesn't cover every type of award but if you can find some of these period postcards to display alongside your collection it would make for a good display.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Not exactly what you're looking for, but I picked this poster up at a militaria fair a few years ago. It's not comprehensive but does look good as a display item. If this is the sort of item you're looking for I can see if there are any details on the poster about who produced it (it's curently back in the attic but I'm pretty sure I know where it is).
    Attachment 313304Medal Posters?