Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Medal ribbon bar: Just picked this up...What'd think?

Article about: Hello everyone, I am am new here as is my collection,I've been "junking" for over 30yrs but just recently gotten into WW2 item's,elite&non elite ring's,badge's,etc.. Anyawy i g

Default Medal ribbon bar: Just picked this up...What'd think?

Hello everyone,
    I am am new here as is my collection,I've been "junking" for over 30yrs but just recently gotten into WW2 item's,elite&non elite ring's,badge's,etc.. Anyawy i got this 2nd.place ribbon,war merrit,luftwaffe service.
    Just wanted to share and see(read)what other's think.Thank You !Medal ribbon bar: Just picked this up...What'd think?Medal ribbon bar: Just picked this up...What'd think?Medal ribbon bar: Just picked this up...What'd think?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medal ribbon bar: Just picked this up...What'd think?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Just picked this up...What'd think?

Looks like a good original. A bit worn, but sometimes
    we find them like this........
    Regards,

Steve.

Default Re: Just picked this up...What'd think?

I like it.

Be careful if you are buying rings.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Default Re: Medal ribbon bar: Just picked this up...What'd think?

Definitely original and well worn too. As Ade says, be very very careful when buying rings. These are potentially a minefield where many collectors fall down as many rings are post war, sold as original. Pass everything by the forum prior to spending money.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

A nice little 'been there' bar

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thank you all for the input...About the ring's,I'm sure anybody who is just getting started ALWAY'S make's the"ring" mistake ! year's ago i was a one that did so,With a "HIMMLER HONOR RING",I knew it was not awarded even though it was marked so but it was such a horrible copy ! I will post a few ring's later,A Luftwaffe observer badge ring/SD-SS Prototype.I've been around WW2 collectible's for many year's,I just recently decided to add to my collection,Again THANK'S ALL for the input,
    derwood

Regards,

Steve.

Cool to see someone on here from Erie, too!

A very nice ribbon bar. If you want to be extra safe you can do as I do and avoid rings altogether!

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Cool to see someone on here from Erie, too!

A very nice ribbon bar. If you want to be extra safe you can do as I do and avoid rings altogether!
    Yes i'm an Erie boy...Love the rings too much to give up.just posted a couple.There is ALOT of fakes alot !!!If your buying a "honor ring" and it's less then $3,000.00 pass ! UNLESS YOU LUCK OUT SOMEWHERE...Have a good day !