Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Minensucher Kriegsabzeichen for opinion.

Article about: Hi, My first post in this forum. I've bought the following two pieces while being on a trip in Poland and wanted to know if they are real. Want to know if I should continue buying more from

Default Minensucher Kriegsabzeichen for opinion.

Hi,

My first post in this forum. I've bought the following two pieces while being on a trip in Poland and wanted to know if they are real. Want to know if I should continue buying more from this dealer. I've read a lot that there are fakes circulating but these two should be rare pieces according to him so I took a chanse. Please let me know what you think! I payed 15o euro for the minensucher. If they're real I'll buy his whole collection.

Minensucher Kriegsabzeichen for opinion.Minensucher Kriegsabzeichen for opinion.Minensucher Kriegsabzeichen for opinion.Minensucher Kriegsabzeichen for opinion.
    Last edited by rbminis; 10-27-2015 at 04:45 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Minensucher Kriegsabzeichen for opinion.
    P
    Many

Default DEUTSCH 1ST DIE SAAR and Deutsches Jugendfest 1936

Minensucher Kriegsabzeichen for opinion.Minensucher Kriegsabzeichen for opinion.Minensucher Kriegsabzeichen for opinion.Minensucher Kriegsabzeichen for opinion.

Also worth mentioning is that I recieved these two tinnies for free as I promised to get back to him for buying his whole collection including iron crosses and more expensive equipment.

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

The tinnies look ok to me. The badge guys will be
    along soon re the Minensucher award.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Hi and welcome to the Forum.

The tinnies look ok to me. The badge guys will be
    along soon re the Minensucher award.........
    Thankyou, would also be nice to know if 150 Euro for the Minensucher is an ok price?

Välkommen till forumet!("Welcome to the forum" in Swedish)

I dont know if your items are good but here at warrelics many other people will know so you are going to get answers at all your questions. So stay!

But the HJ tinnie looks good. I'm looking for a Jugendfest 1934

Your Minesweeper by LM (unknown maker) is a nice original IMO. If that gold is the original application on the wreath and not a post war additive you indeed have a quite hard to find badge

The 3 tinnies are also all originals.

Pricing is not my Forte but I suppose 150 euros for the whole lot seems reasonable.
    For more accurate pricing you need to look and see what dealers are charging.

If I was buying the whole collection I would be looking at a serious discount

Cheers
    Doug

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    Please post your tinnies in this forum,
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/non-c...a-third-reich/
    and keep this thread in mind when posting in the Orders and Decorations forum.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks a lot for all the helps and tips. Also nice to see some fellow Swedes in this forum!
    I will definetly buy more from this dealer when these three items are original. Of course I understand that some collectors might have ended up with some fakes but that's a lesson to get learned I guess. About the pricing I've found these prices online. 180 – 200 € in Buntmetall and 120 – 140 € in Zink. I would say it's Buntmetall. Do you agree? Will also try to separate further posts.

Quote by swedishviking View Post
    About the pricing I've found these prices online. 180 – 200 € in Buntmetall and 120 – 140 € in Zink. I would say it's Buntmetall. Do you agree? Will also try to separate further posts.
    Hello,
    the LM badge is Zinc not buntmetall.
    As a generl rule and I mean general, if the hardware on the back of the badge has a large plate at it's base where it is soldered to the badge that generally means it is zinc.
    If you do a search on the forum and familiarise yourself with he different hardware applications you will soon understand the difference.

Doug