Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Misc Medals

Article about: I stumbled upon these listed at a live auction. I'm not partaking in the auction, I am simply offering them up for discussion, maybe learn a few things. Good, bad, indifferent on them? Have

Default Misc Medals

I stumbled upon these listed at a live auction. I'm not partaking in the auction, I am simply offering them up for discussion, maybe learn a few things. Good, bad, indifferent on them? Have fun looking.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Misc Medals   Misc Medals  

Misc Medals   Misc Medals  

Attached Images Attached Images Misc Medals  Misc Medals  Misc Medals  Misc Medals 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Misc Medals
    P
    Many

Default Re: Misc Medals

The last piece on the right is a reproduction of a very rare badge called the SS PROFICENCY BADGE! The piece is a known fake.Post the reverses of the silver and bronze Combat clasps and there are other members who will comment on the other pieces you posted.Is there a # on the ring of the top piece the 2nd class IRON CROSS? Send photos of the reverses of all the other pieces such as the cased Army and Luftwaffe badges.The knights cross of the iron cross would have to been very closely examiened by the members to verify as good or bad.Be careful!!! Goodbuys

Quote by goodbuys View Post
    The last piece on the right is a reproduction of a very rare badge called the SS PROFICENCY BADGE! The piece is a known fake.Post the reverses of the silver and bronze Combat clasps and there are other members who will comment on the other pieces you posted.Is there a # on the ring of the top piece the 2nd class IRON CROSS? Send photos of the reverses of all the other pieces such as the cased Army and Luftwaffe badges.The knights cross of the iron cross would have to been very closely examiened by the members to verify as good or bad.Be careful!!! Goodbuys
    As stated, I'm not parttaking in this auction. I was simply posting the pics the auction company had posted. I'm not buying any of them.

I believe the Panzerkampf Abzeichen is a copy, hard to tell without other photos. Don't know why one combat clasp is a different size than the other, looks to be one single photo.
    I would pass as well.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Isnt the combat clasp "Butter knife" fakes???
    Regards:
    Michael

PKA's a copy. Stewy

?

From these pics, nothing inspires much confidence. Can you get further photos from the auction house so we can discuss them?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I kinda like the paratrooper's Box....(the badge looks like crap, but they might have got a good Box to put it in...or not)
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Adrian View Post
    From these pics, nothing inspires much confidence. Can you get further photos from the auction house so we can discuss them?
    I will see what I can do. I forget when the auction is being held, so I might be too late. I shall let you know.