Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Mutter Kreuz with documents.

Article about: Hello, I recently picked up this mothers cross and was surprised to find some documents came with it, but i cannot comment on originality.... Here is a very rough translation of the text *pl

Default Mutter Kreuz with documents.

Hello,

I recently picked up this mothers cross and was surprised to find some documents came with it, but i cannot comment on originality....

Here is a very rough translation of the text *please excuse my poor German and the quality of the images.

Mrs Anna Kaiblinger,

You are hereby invited to receive the mothers honor cross on Sunday the 17th of May 1942 at 3 o'clock afternoon in the hotel Brandl. You are expected to attend.

Heil Hitler
    The Womens Association

Kindest Regards

Mutter Kreuz with documents.Mutter Kreuz with documents.Mutter Kreuz with documents.Mutter Kreuz with documents.
    Last edited by Adrian; 10-08-2013 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mutter Kreuz with documents.
    P
    Many

What a great grouping The documents look original to me

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

very nice, what was this award for? Son died in battle?

Quote by tailor marc View Post
    very nice, what was this award for? Son died in battle?
    Its for conceiving and raising children ;

Cross of Honor of the German Mother - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

The Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter (in English: Cross of Honour of the German Mother), referred to colloquially as the Mutterehrenkreuz (Mother’s Cross of Honour) or simply Mutterkreuz (Mother’s Cross), was a state decoration and civil order of merit conferred by the government of the German Reich to honour a Reichsdeutsche (Imperial German) mother for exceptional merit to the German nation. Eligibility later extended to include Volksdeutsche (ethnic German) mothers from, for example, Austria and Sudetenland, that had earlier been incorporated into the German Reich.

?

Fine grouping, nice to see with the award. Thanks for sharing it with us all.

JMM
    ?

Great find! It's very very good when docs come with the award. Congrats

Hi , that's a great set and actually quite rare to find documents to go with this award , nice find. Leon.

The first document on the picture is a letter with the time,date and place for the woman to collect her cross at the award ceremony. They come in letters and in folder format. Here are all of mine so far.

Invitations | dasmutterkreuz.com

The second one i never seen before looks to me it's a propaganda sheet verry nice to see. Id you ever get bored of it keep me in mind

Verry nice set you got there.

Thanks for the info guys. Learning more and more from this great forum

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast