Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Mutterkreuz Bronze

Article about: Reading reviews of others mother's crosses today reminded me of my own bronze one. I've had this thing for almost 20 years now. I think this may actually be the very first Third Reich piece

Default Mutterkreuz Bronze

Reading reviews of others mother's crosses today reminded me of my own bronze one. I've had this thing for almost 20 years now. I think this may actually be the very first Third Reich piece I ever bought, back in high school. If not, it was the second thing I bought after a sword. The things that get us started down this path no?

Mutterkreuz Bronze

Mutterkreuz Bronze

Mutterkreuz Bronze

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mutterkreuz Bronze
    P
    Many

Very nice, a battered Mutterkreuz missing some enamel was one first few TR items i bought!...

Likewise, with a silver one and it was one of the first good items I bought. Cost £9. Still have it of course.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Being so readily available and reasonably priced I'm sure many of us started off with these awards.

And one of the best designs of the third reich imo i just love the two colour enamel.

When I read about the privileges that came with being awarded the cross, I think that hooked me on the hobby more than having the actual piece. But, it made a great conversation starter to those I showed it to, and looking into the meaning and history of the piece led to more interesting history. I have many more examples of Third Reich artifacts now, but this facet of my collecting hasn't changed a bit.

This is a good read referring to the training brides to be had to undergo!
    Sinister secrets of Himmler's bootcamp for Nazi brides | Daily Mail Online

I have the wedding vows somewhere in my collection I will try to find them and post them here

All the best
    Doug

I have never bought one.it was given to me.

A nice cross, you did better than me Avenger for your first one. my first one is a mess, but still have it.
    Every collector should have these. great wee things.
    regards
    Rod

Very nice Mutterkreuz in bronze.