Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Mutterkreuz - bronze miniature

Article about: Thanks guys for the replies. Walked straight into this one today. It was up for auction, but seller had a photo taken from the net of a gold class to illustrate what he was selling, which wa

Default Re: Mutterkreuz - Cased Silver

Thanks guys for the replies.
    Walked straight into this one today. It was up for auction, but seller had a photo taken from the net of a gold class to illustrate what he was selling, which was in fact a silver class Mutterkreuz. I asked the guy to post pics of the actual item being auctioned and he replied by saying that his camera did not work, but if I gave him my cell number he would SMS me pics. To cut a long story short, he SMS'ed the pics, they wouldn't open, now having his number I gave him a call, he promptly came out to where I stay to show me the item...and he she is. (He never even stated that it came with case) My first cased sample by Forster & Graf.
    Tom
    Attached Images Attached Images Mutterkreuz - bronze miniature  Mutterkreuz - bronze miniature  Mutterkreuz - bronze miniature  Mutterkreuz - bronze miniature  Mutterkreuz - bronze miniature 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mutterkreuz - bronze miniature
    P
    Many

Default Re: Mutterkreuz - bronze miniature

A lovely cross in nice condition Tom ! I dont know alot about cases but that one looks in great condition too !

Nice of the guy to bring it over, I hope he didnt live too far away in that vast country of yours

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks Nick. He apparently had to come to my side of the world on some business anyway so no problem. Besides it was only about 30km away.
    Tom

?

That's a nice silver grade cross Tom, the patina always looks good on these crosses.
    Can you confirm the colour of the case please? In some of your shots it looks like a burgandy colour.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thanks Adrian. It is actually dark blue.
    Tom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2