Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Mutterkreuz Bronze & Silver

Article about: Hi all, Just picked up these two Mutterkreuz. The bronze has the original ribbon, which looks in really good condition, and both have paper envelopes. Just need a gold to complete my set

Default Mutterkreuz Bronze & Silver

Hi all,

Just picked up these two Mutterkreuz. The bronze has the original ribbon, which looks in really good condition, and both have paper envelopes. Just need a gold to complete my set

Mutterkreuz Bronze & SilverMutterkreuz Bronze & Silver

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mutterkreuz Bronze & Silver
    P
    Many

Very Nice.

Regards.,

Von River

Really nice little medals, smaller than I expected. Will need to get a ribbon for the silver, and then I think a case to display everything. It's been an expensive week, and the postman is sick of delivering packages to me I think

A nice pair of medals.
    Mothers crosses are among the more attractive ones that were produced and always have nice quality enamel.
    The silver cross looks a little too worn to have been in a packet all it's life so it may have been a late marriage of these two.
    All the best
    Doug

Cheers Doug. Yes, the silver definitely looks like it has been around for a while. The Bronze ribbon feels like new, still has fold marks, so I don't think it has seen the light of day too often. It has a stitched top.

Quote by Iron Hussar View Post
    Cheers Doug. Yes, the silver definitely looks like it has been around for a while. The Bronze ribbon feels like new, still has fold marks, so I don't think it has seen the light of day too often. It has a stitched top.
    Mmmm if the ribbon has a stitched top it looks as though it may have been presented or at least worn for a time.
    The Bronze is in really good condition. It looks as though it still has the original lacquer intact
    All the best
    Doug

Any chance of a heads on photo of the silver's roundel, thanks?

Tom

Quote by StuG III View Post
    Any chance of a heads on photo of the silver's roundel, thanks?

Tom
    You could have picked up on something here Tom.
    I have just looked at the cross under X400 magnification and the white on the arms looks to be underfilled.

Edit...
    Yes I am sure this is not a good silver cross. The the white is underfilled and not adhering to the sides very well and the blue looks to be overfilled
    Bronze I would be happy with

I cannot see too clearly on the original photo posted, but I want to just check the lettering around the swastika as well.

Tom

I would like to see a photo that shows the "stippling" effect under the blue enamel. It appears quite dark, but maybe better photos will help.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast