Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Mutterkreuz Bronze & Silver

Article about: Hi all, Just picked up these two Mutterkreuz. The bronze has the original ribbon, which looks in really good condition, and both have paper envelopes. Just need a gold to complete my set

Not sure if it's adding much to the discussion, but the "Hitler" in the silver one's signature on the back looks a bit rough and doesn't quite match up to the bronze. Did they use the same signature template amongst the different classes?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mutterkreuz Bronze & Silver
    P
    Many

Quote by avenger View Post
    Not sure if it's adding much to the discussion, but the "Hitler" in the silver one's signature on the back looks a bit rough and doesn't quite match up to the bronze. Did they use the same signature template amongst the different classes?
    Or makers?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I had a look at a number of photos before buying, and saw that the engraving templates were a little different between crosses, perhaps manufacturer differences? I agree the blue ares are quite dark - it was my first thought, but you can see a stipling effect in there. I will have to wait for daytime and good light to take a shot.

I took some closeups of the lettering in the centre of the cross.

Better head on picture's needed from the silver cross. Please also the backside and not from this close.
    The bad applied white enamel isnt a instand red flag could be a bad production in the heating process.

I dont say it's a fake cross yet looking at the round sunburst there are makers with this kind of sunburst. But like i said better picture's please so i can have a better look. Best way to shoot in daylight and straight on like this one

http://dasmutterkreuz.com/postimgs/mksvpbf.jpg

I can really see the differences in that cross you posted :/ I will take better photos soon!

Here is an example of one of mine as well.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mutterkreuz Bronze & Silver  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I forgot dont judge just bij the lettering here is one from my collection. Watch close to the letter E in Deutschen notice that the center stripe of the last E is missing

http://dasmutterkreuz.com/postimgs/mkbrodrk.jpg

Interesting... that would be a miscast I assume?

Default comparisons

I'm not saying this is the only copy MC style out there, but thought it might help.
    Mutterkreuz Bronze & SilverMutterkreuz Bronze & Silver

Not great quality but just took some iPhone pictures of mine for more comparisons.
    Mutterkreuz Bronze & SilverMutterkreuz Bronze & SilverMutterkreuz Bronze & Silver

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast