Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Mutterkreuz gold and bronze - original or not?

Article about: Hi, I bought 2 Mutterkreuz. The bronze from the erdmann militaria, and the gold is from a militaria shop, but i don't know is it original or not. PLease help me! i know, the box is fake. Tha

I believe the gold is okay. If you view the one I just posted, you will see what I mean about the backing behind the blue enamel. You should be able to see a pattern in the base material from before the enamel is applied.
    Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mutterkreuz gold and bronze - original or not?
    P
    Many

Both are fine the case is a fake. Yes the mutterkreuz is a faked award believe it or not.
    I have seen some scary good fake's that come's realy close to the original one's

Thanks eraser, so you think the mutterkreuz both Fine, but the case is fake. Yes, i thought the same.
    I asked MfG Thomas Huss, (German Historica-Thomas Huss - Militärische Antiquitäten und Militaria Versandhandel)
    i bought it from him.
    he told me:
    "All well with both... The golden and the Bronce
    Are absolute ok !"
    MfG Thomas Huss
    German Historica-Thomas Huss - Militärische Antiquitäten und Militaria Versandhandel

Default are these REAL or FAKE

are these REAL or FAKE , i want to know please
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mutterkreuz gold and bronze - original or not?   Mutterkreuz gold and bronze - original or not?  

Mutterkreuz gold and bronze - original or not?   Mutterkreuz gold and bronze - original or not?  

Mutterkreuz gold and bronze - original or not?   Mutterkreuz gold and bronze - original or not?  

Default these pictures are stand better

better pictures
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mutterkreuz gold and bronze - original or not?   Mutterkreuz gold and bronze - original or not?  

They are real.....you're welcome

At the top of this page,
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...s-third-reich/
    you will see a box titled "Post a New Thread"
    That is where you need to start. If you start a new thread of your own, I will move these photo over to it.
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

thanks for info

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2