Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

a Mutterkreuz question

Article about: Collectors of the Mothers Cross, will surely have a few pointers that they look out for on the MC, when deciding whether to buy one, or when they decide to comment that a MC is either authen

Metallwarenfabrik mate you seem to confuse more people than you appease with these long " forensic" threads. Cant we just enjoy the hobby with regular eyes rather than ones glued to a microscope. I Know you publish these Huge books with billions of photos but, i still look at others when i look at yours because like most people opinions differ. You seem to challenge everything that is not put forward by yourself.....

Morris

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement a Mutterkreuz question
    P
    Many

Hi Guys, I am closing this thread now, as I don't want things to become personal.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I am fascinated by using microanalysis to aid our understanding and verification of the things we collect. Although I do not understand the technical processes involved in this kind of micro-investigation I can fully appreciate the importance of scientific analysis in the fight against those who destroy our hobby by introducing fakes. Fakes which are often of superior quality than in the past as those that produce them get ever more adept at replicating manufacturing techniques, coatings and finishes.

IMO we need more science based research like that undertaken by Jo in our hobby....as I wrote in a similar post I wish there were someone doing similar analysis with printed paper documents, printings inks etc.

However I think this is another thread that has probably run its course!
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10