Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Mutterkreuz, some in box's others not.

Article about: These were some of the mothers crosses I got from the British Major who was in Berlin in may 45. I know there is a bronze award in the box for a gold one but thats how they came. There were

Default Mutterkreuz, some in box's others not.

These were some of the mothers crosses I got from the British Major who was in Berlin in may 45. I know there is a bronze award in the box for a gold one but thats how they came. There were 3 or 4 silver awards in a box for a gold one as well. He just stuffed what ever he could into his kit bag. Any way as they came like that I am happy to leave them as they came...history in its own right.
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mutterkreuz, some in box's others not.   Mutterkreuz, some in box's others not.  

Mutterkreuz, some in box's others not.   Mutterkreuz, some in box's others not.  

Last edited by Adrian; 03-13-2012 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mutterkreuz, some in box's others not.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Mothers cross, some in box's others not.

Wonderful Nice to see a Godet made case

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Default Re: Mutterkreuz, some in box's others not.

Again, all good, original awards and all original cases too. You can't ask for much more!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....