Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

- My Collection so far ;) -

Article about: I am a new collector i just started out and this is what i have so far (Medal Wise) Im only 15 and cant afford a ton of stuff but this is what i could :P ENJOY ! :D

?

Default - My Collection so far ;) -

- My Collection so far ;) -

I am a new collector i just started out and this is what i have so far (Medal Wise) Im only 15 and cant afford a ton of stuff but this is what i could :P ENJOY ! :D
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture - My Collection so far ;) -   - My Collection so far ;) -  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement - My Collection so far ;) -
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: - My Collection so far ;) -

Looking good,we all started with a small collection,and then it just grows like Topsy.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Great start Corey...

I think many, if not most of us, began as modestly as you.

Your interest and passion at 15 is quite admirable.

Good luck.

Regards,
    Richie

PS: Don't forget to ask questions here - BEFORE YOU BUY a high dollar item. OK?
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Looks like a very nice start. I like the miniature Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter, and need to add some of these to my collection. This is a very addictive hobby. It'll keep you off the streets and out of trouble, and take up your spare cash rather quickly! (As I'm sure you already know!) Willkommen!

?

Thank you for all your humble comments And Richie i accually got my GAB "Authenticated" On here im quite proud of it

?

The beginnings of a good collection Corey! Please post up some closer individual shots of your medals so we can take a closer look at them.
    Don't forget, it is very easy to make a mistake and waste your money on a fake or a scam, so please, ask here before you buy, the guys are all willing to help and advise because no-one wants to see another collector get ripped off.
    It will take many years of experience and study to get proficient in identifying good from bad and there is no shame in asking and making sure.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Your on a good course lad.
    Nice lot you have there.

Please to meet you Corey,

Relatively close neighbor too: you're only about 100 miles east of me. Very refreshing to see some new (and very young) blood in the hobby. Unfortunately I could never get my son interested in this stuff because you cant plug it in, you cant play on it, it doesnt make noise, and I guess its not very fashionable either in this day and age of wet noodles wobbling in the wind of political correctness but I'm sure happy there are some young people showing interest in the hobby and take over when we go

You seem to be off to a very good start here (I got my first piece when I was 18) but as others have said there is a lot of junk out there so dont take chances with your hard earned cash and post here for feedback before you buy: experienced members will be happy to help

Regards

JC

?

Hi Guys, Thanks again for all your nice sayings Here you are Adrian Pictures they are not all clear one day ill concentrate on good photo taking but for now im good im only missing the merit badge im to lazy to get the camera so :P And To mickey where about do you live? and also where do you buy your items i cant seem to find a legit non-faker seller :/

?

Your EK2 is by maker '123' - Beck, Hassinger & Co.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast