Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My First Acquisitions

Article about: Hi guys, These are the first condecorations of my collection. They have just arrived and I would like to share with you and hear opinions. I'm sure that's not so amazing for most of you but

?

Default My First Acquisitions

Hi guys,
    These are the first condecorations of my collection. They have just arrived and I would like to share with you and hear opinions. I'm sure that's not so amazing for most of you but I'm very excited with them.

My First AcquisitionsMy First AcquisitionsMy First AcquisitionsMy First Acquisitions

My First AcquisitionsMy First AcquisitionsMy First AcquisitionsMy First Acquisitions

My First AcquisitionsMy First AcquisitionsMy First AcquisitionsMy First AcquisitionsMy First Acquisitions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My First Acquisitions
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: My First Acquisitions

Don't be in a hurry to belittle your items!

Not rare it's true but they are original which is the main thing and they are all in excellent condition!

Good choices and a solid base for a TR decorations collection. What's next on the list?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Thanks a lot Adrian. I'd like to thank you and Woolgar too because you told me about Schmidt in my first post. I contact him here in Brazil and he is being a good friend and helping me a lot. It's a starting collection and you help me to go in the correct direction. The next item... my first helmet, an M34 DD Civic Fire Police, just to ! I may receive it this week and of course I'll share with you. My wife wants to kill me, but there is no turn back.

Congrats! It can be exciting when getting certain pieces. Well done. I especially like your War Merit Cross, and EK2. Good luck in the future with your other finds. Its one cool game huh? The thrill of the hunt. I dig that dude!

?

Never ever tell your wife!!!

Thats the first rule of militaria collecting or any other hobby that involves spending money that might otherwise be used to buy curtains, soft furnishings, kitchen equipment or paint for decorating!!!

You need to get in the habit of saying "what, this old thing? I've had it for ages....."

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Well done Cart ! You have chosen well

They are lovely items

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Nice pieces, cart. Lovely Deumer EK!

Regards

?

Thank you all guys for comments. I think I'm learning something...

yes, wives can be problem :-)
    very nice medals !

all I get from my lady is"what another load of crap"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast