Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

my first krimschild

Article about: hello. introdoucing my first krimschild. condition very good,made from zinc nice patina with iron plate on the backside and paperback on ,,heeresstoff,,. waited a couple of months for buying

Default my first krimschild

hello. introdoucing my first krimschild. condition very good,made from zinc nice patina with iron plate on the backside and paperback on ,,heeresstoff,,. waited a couple of months for buying it and i really love it have a look and thank you for opinions...

my first krimschildmy first krimschildmy first krimschildmy first krimschildmy first krimschildmy first krimschildmy first krimschildmy first krimschild

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my first krimschild
    P
    Many

It looks great

Well worth the wait

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Looks like a good 3.5A type by an unknown maker, well done!!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

There's a fairly hefty die flaw on the edge, should make it easier to identify..........

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    There's a fairly hefty die flaw on the edge, should make it easier to identify..........
    I spotted that too. On some of the type 3.5's I looked at there is a very small imperfection in that exact spot, but it appears to be dented in not raised up as here, and nowhere near as big at less than half the size. These flaws often get worse over time, a prime example being the feet and talon's of the eagle on JFS type II and II Panzerkampfabzeichen's degrading to nothing as production continued. However, after comparing it with known original and fakes in my database, i'm pretty certain it's good. What say others?
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

do you need more photos of the edges or some other parts?

The more the merrier I guess....Maybe a couple of close up's of the flaw for interests sake?

which flaw? im little bit lost in translation...tell me of which part of the schild should i take close up pics...

This one.

my first krimschild

But to be honest, I don't think it really matters, as the original shot above when zoomed in, is enough. I shouldn't worry to much about it, everything else matches up perfectly.

Default photos of the flaw

my first krimschildmy first krimschildmy first krimschildmy first krimschild

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast