Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

My Kriegsmarine Kriegsabzeichen

Article about: Nice S&L Chris. Not too bad condition for a zincer and has the 'been there' look and wear to it. Thank you for posting!

Default Re: My Kriegsmarine Kriegsabzeichen

Very nice war badges Christina.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Kriegsmarine Kriegsabzeichen
    P
    Many

Superb badges, Christina!

Regards

Yes, Christina

Very nice awards. I see you are patrial to Kriegs.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Thanks, guys!

[COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

yab
    ?

Thumbs up Re: My Kriegsmarine Kriegsabzeichen

I can only agree, beautyfull abz.
    Regards Yab.

KSH
    ?

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    Even Google Translate won´t let me find the proper word that I´m looking for.
    Google's innovation of "statistical translation" is far from perfect yet, alas...

You have three very fine Kriegsmarine Kriegsabzeichen sporting that beautiful "been-there" look!

Hochachtungsvoll,

Kenneth S-H.

Thanks!
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Your collection is progressing along wonderfully. Those GWL U-Boaters are So impressive in their detailing. And this one shows not even a Hint of bubbling or finish problems. The GWL's were One of only 3 types that went to the trouble to cut out the Swaz's. Very Nice. And, like you said, they actually have an Eagle's head on them and not the chickens! The new Mine Sweeper is quite attractive too-a Big Heavy badge of considerable proportions and heft. Sure, you can collect all minty and cased awards-and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that- but these badges show Use! Not a great deal and certainly no abuse, but enough to show that they "Were There!". They Saw things and were places that made History. Look at that Coastal Artillery badge-it Shouts history. An excellent grouping you've got growing there, Christina. Keep up the good work! William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

My fave so far (who knows what might be on its way in a short while, lol) is actually the U-boater... it is just what I´ve been dreaming of for quite some time. I too like that you can see it was there, out there getting beat up, being used. Every piece and item tells a story.
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 01-12-2012 at 12:28 PM.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Kriegsmarine Flotten-Kriegsabzeichen in zink from Kai Winkler has just arrived, I think it is a nice specimen. Made by Steinhauer & Lück.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Kriegsmarine Kriegsabzeichen   My Kriegsmarine Kriegsabzeichen  

Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast