Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My new cased Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter in gold one uncased silver and small one in box in gold

Article about: Beautiful crosses Eric, the boxed LDO mini is great, especially with the centre ribbon running diagonally, I can't remember seeing this before. You can see most of my collection with some mo

?

Default Re: My new cased Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter in gold one uncased silver and small one in box in gold

Beautiful crosses Eric, the boxed LDO mini is great, especially with the centre ribbon running diagonally, I can't remember seeing this before.
    You can see most of my collection with some more variants here.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new cased Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter in gold one uncased silver and small one in box in gold
    P
    Many

Default Re: My new cased Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter in gold one uncased silver and small one in box in gold

These are great awards, readily available in mint condition and at reasonable prices. Very easy for a new collector to get a whole set for very little outlay. In fact my mutterkreutz's are the only TR award my wife has said that she likes so if that isn't a recommendation, I don't know what is!

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Beautiful crosses Eric, the boxed LDO mini is great, especially with the centre ribbon running diagonally, I can't remember seeing this before.
    You can see most of my collection with some more variants here.
    Very nice collection Adrian thanks for the link.

Eric

?

wow eric your collection is amazing. .

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    These are great awards, readily available in mint condition and at reasonable prices. Very easy for a new collector to get a whole set for very little outlay. In fact my mutterkreutz's are the only TR award my wife has said that she likes so if that isn't a recommendation, I don't know what is!
    I shall try my MKs on my wife, see what she says....
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    I shall try my MKs on my wife, see what she says....
    I figured the positive response was due to the nice story that goes with these awards (having babies) as opposed to the usual awards which were given for blokes shooting the bejeebalus out of each other.

Here's my MK display (the long service awards top left have now been replaced by mint Heer 18 and 25 year long service awards)

My new cased Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter in gold one uncased silver and small one in box in gold

?

i like the way you display your awards! and nice mutter kruezes you have .

Nice display Glenn I like.

Eric

Thanks for the nice comments guys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2