Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

My very first Deutsches kreuz in gold!!

Article about: Hello everyone, I would like to show you my very first Deutsches kreuz in gold. It is maker marked 20 for C.F. Zimmerman and is the light version comming in at exactly 45 gr. I have been loo

Quote by Watchdog View Post
    And yours is indeed a magnificent specimen Ned

I concur that those two dealers are very good reliable sources.

Regards

Mark
    Thanks. I got several years ago from Lakesidetrader, still waiting to see if it will ever get back in the black as the value has softened considerably since I bought it in a rash moment, lol!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My very first Deutsches kreuz in gold!!
    P
    Many

Bloody hell Ned..that one looks like it only came out of the factory yesterday. Very nice

Quote by robin morley View Post
    Bloody hell Ned..that one looks like it only came out of the factory yesterday. Very nice
    Maybe from Schloss Klessheim? A part of the famous horde?? I don't know, but it's a nice thought....

Anyway, I'm going to shut up and stop bogarting juncker 93's thread, my apologies!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I really don't mind that you are showing your nice example. Fellow collectors always love to have some eye candy haha

Ned does have such a nice one, I admire it everytime he gets it out!

(I'll get my coat)

Nice examples Ned and juncker! They are a very nice looking award. Congrats!

MAP
    ?

Quote by big ned View Post
    Whilst we're all playing "You show me yours & I'll show you mine" I need no excuse to get mine out! It's a cased Klein example.
    Nice to see something from you collection Ned! Truly a top notch example!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3