Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Is this Narvik shield genuine?

Article about: I have looked at the files, and determined it is a fake.

ww2fotos
    ?

Default Is this Narvik shield genuine?

I have looked at the files, and determined it is a fake.
    Last edited by ww2fotos; 11-26-2010 at 09:04 PM.

2. # ADS

?

Default Re: Is this Narvik shield genuine?

Were there any photos to share?
    It would be very useful if you could leave them on the thread for others to learn from and refer to if needed as you have done with other shields posted and on file.
    The purpose of this forum is to educate and discuss items, if everyone posted things and then removed them it would defeat the object of the forum as we would only be looking at empty threads.
    Please replace the photos for the benefit of all.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

ww2fotos
    ?

Nobody responded to my question, so I searched the forum files and found out it was a fake. So, I decided not to buy it, and deleted the photos I had. Somebody sent the photos to me, but like I said, I decided not to buy it and deleted everything, including his email. I have no idea who he was. Sorry, I didn't know if would be a problem, or I would not have done it. The shield had tabs on it, just like all the fakes in the forum files.

?

It's not a huge problem, just a bit annoying when anyone who wants to look up a Narvik shield finds this thread and then doesn't see any pics. It doesn't help anyone when images are removed and therefore no discussion can take place.
    All comments and observations are useful at some point to someone.

As a note to all, not all threads or questions can be answered quickly, it sometimes takes a day or two if the right person isn't online at the time you post. The members here are all helpful and will do their best to help but please remember we all have lives, jobs and other commitments occasionally so your question might not get answered as soon as you might like. Please be patient, sometimes an item might need some research and time put into it before an answer is forthcoming but please don't remove images and render the thread useless. This is an educational forum which relies on members posting their items, collections and queries for our 'educational materials'. None of us like reading a book without text or pictures do we?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....