Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Navy MINESWEEPER'S BADGE. (Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-U-Boat-Jagd, und Sicherungsverbände)

Article about: Hello what are your thoughts on this badge It appears to be a marking on the back it looks like FLL? when comparing it to others I don't have a good feeling this is not my area thank you for

?

Default Navy MINESWEEPER'S BADGE. (Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-U-Boat-Jagd, und Sicherungsverbände)

Hello
    what are your thoughts on this badge
    It appears to be a marking on the back it looks like FLL?
    when comparing it to others I don't have a good feeling
    this is not my area
    thank you for your time and help
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Navy MINESWEEPER'S  BADGE. (Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-U-Boat-Jagd, und Sicherungsverbände)   Navy MINESWEEPER'S  BADGE. (Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-U-Boat-Jagd, und Sicherungsverbände)  

Navy MINESWEEPER'S  BADGE. (Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-U-Boat-Jagd, und Sicherungsverbände)   Navy MINESWEEPER'S  BADGE. (Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-U-Boat-Jagd, und Sicherungsverbände)  

Navy MINESWEEPER'S  BADGE. (Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-U-Boat-Jagd, und Sicherungsverbände)   Navy MINESWEEPER'S  BADGE. (Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-U-Boat-Jagd, und Sicherungsverbände)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Navy MINESWEEPER'S  BADGE. (Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-U-Boat-Jagd, und Sicherungsverbände)
    P
    Many

Hello Tony,
    for me it's a fake based on the Souval badge. Although it could be a late war zincer at first look. Golly it's rough
    I think the pseudo marking is just a whack with a punch
    All the best
    Doug
    Last edited by Saladin; 05-24-2016 at 12:57 PM.

not one I would want.

Hi, not one I am liking the look of, it is either a heavily messed with original that has been "lacquered" giving it that dark golden tone, or just an out and out fake that has some age to it. Personally I would pass either way. Leon.