Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

nazi meallion rare?

Article about: HI, what this? i found that in slovenia flohmarkt. is it rare and valuable?

Default nazi meallion rare?

HI,

what this?
    i found that in slovenia flohmarkt.
    is it rare and valuable?

nazi meallion rare?nazi meallion rare?nazi meallion rare?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement nazi meallion rare?
    P
    Many

?

forgive me, but having read so many fine threads on items such as this,i have concern that RZM would sanction such a poor quality low detailed medallion,it appears lead to my poor eyes, my apologies as my experience is little. regards george

very bad

- - ------- - -

very bad

While the base material of zinc maybe poor quality, the actual medal itself is well struck.

Not an item I have seen before, but I have no doubts that it is original.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

MAP
    ?

Just a question.....and maybe my eyes. Is the date on the right 1911? or 1941? Would it not be odd if it the two dates were 1920 and 1911 and have a RZM code?

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

It is 1941.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

MAP
    ?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    It is 1941.
    Thanks Adrian......you've confirmed that I am now officially getting old(er)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I believe that it refers to the Carinthian Plebiscite (German: Kärntner Volksabstimmung) that was held on 10 October 1920. See Carinthian Plebiscite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

I imagine that the hole punched for the cord is a later modification and that it originally had a pin attached to the rear.

Regards,

Philip

?

There are a few on German fleabay, they all come corded, RZM number M9/238 on the back for the firm Schneider of Wien Vienna. Supposedly rare but there seem to be a few around, they sell for about 90euros.

thanks guys!