Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need help 2 Bandenkampfabzeichen

Article about: hello, people, I need your opinion to the Bandenkampfabzeichen in bronze and in silver. Are the badges originals or are it fakes? Annoyed from this ads?   The Bandenkampfabzeichen in si

Default Need help 2 Bandenkampfabzeichen

hello, people,

I need your opinion to the Bandenkampfabzeichen in bronze and in silver.
    Are the badges originals or are it fakes?
    The Bandenkampfabzeichen in silver carries a stamp K66 I can read there.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help 2 Bandenkampfabzeichen   Need help 2 Bandenkampfabzeichen  

Need help 2 Bandenkampfabzeichen   Need help 2 Bandenkampfabzeichen  

Need help 2 Bandenkampfabzeichen  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help 2 Bandenkampfabzeichen
    P
    Many

Hi Dagger,

The first one is a Souval fake, one the same was shown here in the last couple of weeks.

Bandenkampfabzeichen Need help!

The other is a very poor cast fake.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Neds correct.

thank you to everyone here for your opinion.
    Once again, I have learned to :-)

Hi, Ned has nailed it, neither of these are worth pursuing. The Souvel made piece has the typical post war "cut out" catch that gives them away. Leon.

?

Hello,
    The guys are right, these are junk. When I was in high school I used to wear a Souval Anti-Partisan badge (like the one shown) on my jacket.

Jody

Quote by Jody View Post
    Hello,
    The guys are right, these are junk. When I was in high school I used to wear a Souval Anti-Partisan badge (like the one shown) on my jacket.

Jody
    Ha ha ha....that´s cool Jody. I think you know what would be happened, when you had made this in a german school.

?

Quote by Kradmelder View Post
    Ha ha ha....that´s cool Jody. I think you know what would be happened, when you had made this in a german school.

Hello,
    This was back in the late 70's and early 80's (I graduated in 1982). Then it was just considered cool or tough looking among the kids (I even had an EK and Russian Front ribbon in my buttonhole, sometime I even wore a 1st class EK or WMC). As a matter of fact my high school History teacher Mr. Johnson was a WWII vet (28th Infantry Division), and had a 3rd Reich battle flag hanging up in his room and two German helmets on his shelves behind his desk (I actually own one of them now).

When I went to ASU I studied German with Frau Schubach (she was in the League of German Girls during the war) and I even did a big WWII display for her classroom. It was a different time. There was no PC Police.

Jody
    Jody

Quote by Jody View Post
    Hello,
    This was back in the late 70's and early 80's (I graduated in 1982). Then it was just considered cool or tough looking among the kids (I even had an EK and Russian Front ribbon in my buttonhole, sometime I even wore a 1st class EK or WMC). As a matter of fact my high school History teacher Mr. Johnson was a WWII vet (28th Infantry Division), and had a 3rd Reich battle flag hanging up in his room and two German helmets on his shelves behind his desk (I actually own one of them now).

When I went to ASU I studied German with Frau Schubach (she was in the League of German Girls during the war) and I even did a big WWII display for her classroom. It was a different time. There was no PC Police.

Jody
    Jody
    You were a lucky man Jody, all I got at my school was the bloody industrial revolution!!! Leon.

?

Hello,
    When I was a kid we spent a lot of time on WWII. Now as a teacher I spend 10 weeks on WWII.

Jody

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast