Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

NEED HELP! Are any of these medals/crosses original?

Article about: Hey I am thinking of buying this set and i need if any of these are original. Can you guys help me? I have only 1 pic. Here it is

Default NEED HELP! Are any of these medals/crosses original?

Hey

I am thinking of buying this set and i need if any of these are original. Can you guys help me? I have only 1 pic. Here it is NEED HELP! Are any of these medals/crosses original?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NEED HELP! Are any of these medals/crosses original?
    P
    Many

Forgot that the price for the set is 40 euro. And the seller says some of em have G & S, D & S engraved behind them.

MAP
    ?

Much better pictures are needed of each item and should be posted individually.

I'm without my glasses and looking from a cell phone at the moment (my caveat) but so far I'm not liking the war merit cross, the EK1 and the Eastern Front medal.

Btw..welcome to the forum

Regards

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nothing appears original even from this one poor photo.

Please post items singularly in their own thread in the correct sub forums.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

MAP
    ?

40 euro for the lot? That should give you a clue....

Also you need to upload all pictures to the forum and not linked from a photo hosting site. I can't even expand these to get a larger image.

...so while no where near a medal expert I don't think I'm going to far out on a limb by suggesting you walk away and quickly...

But wait for others to opine before just taking the advice of just me.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Most likely a fine collection of fishing lures.

But you never know, you can be lucky

MAP
    ?

Quote by TrondK View Post
    Most likely a fine collection of fishing lures.

But you never know, you can be lucky
    ...to catch a fish???

Please observe the guidelines in this thread when posting in the Awards and Decorations section.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)