Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need help with two wwii medals , fake or real ? noob

Article about: Heey guys ! My English is not the greatest but i will try hehe . Annoyed from this ads?   As you all se im new too this forum but i have been Reading here for a long time and its a real

?

Default Need help with two wwii medals , fake or real ? noob

Heey guys ! My English is not the greatest but i will try hehe .

As you all se im new too this forum but i have been Reading here for a long time and its a really good forum!

I`m just started to collect wwii items (noob). I just bought 2 German wwii medals ( I live in Sweden so its where a buy all my things ) . I need your expertise . Are my medals fake or real ? - All the best Closer!

Here some pics! I can upload more if you want to !
    Need help with two wwii medals , fake or real ? noobNeed help with two wwii medals , fake or real ? noobNeed help with two wwii medals , fake or real ? noobNeed help with two wwii medals , fake or real ? noobNeed help with two wwii medals , fake or real ? noob

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help with two wwii medals , fake or real ? noob
    P
    Many

the medals are ok,nice touch with the service cross never seen that before.

?

Oh , thats nice to hear . i've been searching a lot about the service cross "train" , but i couldn't find annything. Maybe he worked on i train, dont know . The seller Sayed that it belong to the "old" man on the photo and the rest is his family .

Hi and welcome to the forum , I think your medal group and documents are nice originals. I love the addition of the train to the service ribbon ,I have never seen that before but I think it is completely correct!! A very nice set , Leon.

Quote by closer View Post
    Oh , thats nice to hear . i've been searching a lot about the service cross "train" , but i couldn't find annything. Maybe he worked on i train, dont know . The seller Sayed that it belong to the "old" man on the photo and the rest is his family .
    That would fit as he is wearing Reichsbahn collar tabs.
    Both medals appear to be original. Also, at a quick glance, so does the document.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

That train doesn't belong to the cross I'm afraid. Maybe the recipient pinned it on

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi and welcome to the forum , I think your medal group and documents are nice originals. I love the addition of the train to the service ribbon ,I have never seen that before but I think it is completely correct!! A very nice set , Leon.
    Maybe what I should have said was correct to the recipient being a rail worker and "personalised". Sorry , Leon.

Do me a favor and post a clear, head-on photo of the stamp on the Ostmedaille document.

?

I see hehe . I read the Sellers auction and its says - German original medal for 25 years of service in the case and the original word document issued in 1942 related to an official from the German Reichsbahn. Although the original photo of this person and his family appear in the collection. The entire collection is in superb nice condition and the document that is in the size 30 x 21 cm has never been folded or punched. A complete set for your Collection-- (googletranslate) =)

?

Sure =)

Need help with two wwii medals , fake or real ? noobNeed help with two wwii medals , fake or real ? noobNeed help with two wwii medals , fake or real ? noob

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast