Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need help w/ large German lot

Article about: Hello all. This is my first post, I just discovered this forum while searching for a place to sell Nazi memorabilia. I buy and sell antiques/coins/jewelry etc and have built up a bit of a co

Default Need help w/ large German lot

Hello all. This is my first post, I just discovered this forum while searching for a place to sell Nazi memorabilia. I buy and sell antiques/coins/jewelry etc and have built up a bit of a collection over the years. I would greatly appreciate any help you can offer as I am a complete novice. I will start putting these items up for sale on this site in the coming days and just want to make sure I don't misrepresent anything I sell or waste my time posting fake items. I'll post a few items at a time.

Thanks in advance!

Joe

Need help w/ large German lotNeed help w/ large German lotNeed help w/ large German lotNeed help w/ large German lotNeed help w/ large German lotNeed help w/ large German lotNeed help w/ large German lotNeed help w/ large German lot
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help w/ large German lot   Need help w/ large German lot  

Need help w/ large German lot   Need help w/ large German lot  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help w/ large German lot
    P
    Many

Sorry, I didn't mean to post all those at once.....just the first 5 items. Guess the other photos are a free preview!

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    Please post them separately to avoid any confusion when you receive some answers. Use this thread to create titles for your threads.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    The cap eagles and cockades belong here.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/heer-...s-third-reich/
    The ones on the left and right of your first four photos are tinnies and belong here.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/non-c...a-third-reich/
    Your second set off four photos contain a Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe and a U-boot Kriegsabzeichen.
    the blue and white enameled crosses are Ehrenkruez die Deutschen Mutter with a mini Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse.
    The stick pins photo contains two Verwundenabzeichen and a Panzerkampfabzeichen and you can post them here as well.
    If you can not figure out what some of them are, I will gladly assist you.
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Last edited by rbminis; 12-16-2015 at 05:35 AM.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)