Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New

Article about: Goodday, i am a starting WW2 medal/awards collector... 22 years old active in the royal dutch military and trying to learn as much about german medals/awards now an important thing for me, b

mennovdl
    ?

Default New

Goodday,

i am a starting WW2 medal/awards collector...

22 years old active in the royal dutch military and trying to learn as much about german medals/awards

now an important thing for me, buying a medal/ iron cross on the internet how do i know the man who offers it is reliable and the medals are not fake? a send back and check policy? because i would like to posess original medals and not fake's...

maybe a lame question but im very new and green to this "scene" so any advice i take!

many thanks!

2. # ADS

?

Default Re: New

walk softly and carry a big stick... its full of fakes,, ck museums & pvt. collections & shows

iron cross
    ?

Take your time compare medals and prices. Study up on an item before buying. Good luck and hope you will post you purchases on the forum.

Ask questions BEFORE you buy... First and foremost.

We have here on our forum many experienced and knowledgeable members, as well there are the same on others.

You will get good advice, and perhaps some bad advice - but common sense, attention to detail, and no hurry to acquire pieces should help you differentiate between the two. If not, this hobby is not for you.

IMO that is... And that's it...
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

mennovdl
    ?

thank you for the information!

now the advertising of militaria websites on this forum are they reliable? and you quys maybe have adresses which i shouldent visit, or websites i should deffintily visit?

i am looking for a nice EK2 nd class, the things i know is that the center is almost allways magnetic and its constructed of 3 pieces metal?
    and whats a normal price for an ek2?

nice forum! lots of good information!

Don't be afraid to ask questions or post pics of potential buys,we'll help as much as we can. Stewy S

EK2 goes for about 80 Euros. I find the best place to buy what you need is from fellow collectors and forum members. That way you are assured of buying value for money.
    Tom

mennovdl
    ?

okay well i found one what do you guys think?

WW2 German EK2

That is a good example.

Cheers, Ade.

I'm not a fundi on these, but looks like a good Rudolph Souval cross.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.