Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

new badge from auction..

Article about: very nice adrian,would love to see the front..your looks a little easyer to fix as you have the top part,maybe but what do i know/..thanks for showing it..

?

Default new badge from auction..

hi,i got the badge under $50 and this visor not sure as ,but its U.S.. thanks steve you said i would get it and did not spend to much..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture new badge from auction..   new badge from auction..  

Last edited by pammy; 05-08-2010 at 06:18 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement new badge from auction..
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: new badge from auction..

w.h ?? were can i find a pin?? thats the qustion?oh well it still looks very nice it just had that look abought it i belive its 100% original?? i think its early as to the detail is great!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture new badge from auction..   new badge from auction..  

Last edited by pammy; 05-08-2010 at 06:19 PM.

?

Its has a nice color to it...

Hi pammy nice badge,mybe you can use a pin from a replica, but then people might think it's a fake if you wanted to sell it a later date, I don't think the pin is important, just keep as is.

regarrds
    shuggymac1

?

THANKS shuggymac1 ,I DONT THINK SO EITHER AS FOR THE PRICE I LOVE IT WAS NEVER ABLE TO AFFORD TOP DOLLAR ITEMS BUT ,THERE ARE NO GERMAN/WW2 COLLECTORS AT THE ASTATE SALES I GO TO..THERE WILL BE A TIME I WILL BE UP AGAINEST SOMEONE WHO LIKES THIS STUFF,THEN IAM GOING TO BE DONE...THANKS AGAIN FOR THE NICE COMMENTS!

WH..........Wilhelm Hobacher

Shame about the pin

?

Thanks john,do you think i could ever find one?as it looks as if you could glue it on as its a clean spot were the pin used to be?thank you

Only if you found a naff badge with a good pin setup. It would need to be solder crimped.

There are a few people that do that kind of thing. But they don't advertise (for obvious reasons)

?

Thanks john,i will leave it as is its still nice..thank you for your help..

?

Nice badge Pammy. My Juncker example is missing the pin too but the price was very good. I've left it as is so far, apparently British veterans could only bring back broken souvenirs so the usual trick was to cut the pin off the awards. I have no idea if this is true but the badge came indirectly from a vet and the pin has been cut off.....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture new badge from auction..  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast