Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The new Flugzeugführerabzeichen that popped up on classifieds today..Has anyone seen it?

Article about: This is one of the worst fakes I've seen in a while. I am sorry to say. The eagle is completely tattered and you can tell where die casting fell short on the right wing, then the rivets in t

Default The new Flugzeugführerabzeichen that popped up on classifieds today..Has anyone seen it?

This is one of the worst fakes I've seen in a while. I am sorry to say. The eagle is completely tattered and you can tell where die casting fell short on the right wing, then the rivets in the vack are not even close if you wanted to call this an un-marked Junker which is all I could see calling it that, but it falls short of that even. The shiny backing and then the dulling of the wreath just screams fake aging. The eternal swaz is off center and not even attached in its correct place which again is a sign of the poor process of molding these when they are created. IMHO

MJ
    Last edited by Adrian; 07-22-2012 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The new Flugzeugführerabzeichen that popped up on classifieds today..Has anyone seen it?
    P
    Many

Default Re: The New Pilots Badge that popped up on classifieds today..Has anyone seen it?

The typical one post wonder. Just shows up with great items at bargain prices. Funny how that happens.

Default Re: The New Pilots Badge that popped up on classifieds today..Has anyone seen it?

Exactly! ...and he's got some interest on that badge which is why I stepped up.

Hopefully it doesn't sell before the moderators can catch it.

Hopefully any buyers will see these comments and pass on it. Its pretty black and white on this one. I also sent the seller and email but we know how good that will do.

?

Ok, which badge is it? If you are going to question an item, at least add a link. The only Pilots badge I'm seeing is a worn FLL.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Default Re: The new Flugzeugführerabzeichen that popped up on classifieds today..Has anyone seen it?

Is this the badge you're talking about?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The new Flugzeugführerabzeichen that popped up on classifieds today..Has anyone seen it?   The new Flugzeugführerabzeichen that popped up on classifieds today..Has anyone seen it?  

THANK YOU, I have been saving for a pilots badge for a LONG time and want to get a Legit one, not a dud. Much Appreciated

?

Default Re: The new Flugzeugführerabzeichen that popped up on classifieds today..Has anyone seen it?

Does anyone else have any thoughts on the authenticity of this badge?

?

Maybe it is time for "Policing the Classifieds section" thread??? There have been lots of bad items there lately. Just an idea.

Regards, Lars

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast