Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New kid on the block could use some help

Article about: The wife and I went to antique and collectible show last weekend and I purchased a black wound badge and a frank and reif panzer attack badge in silver.Iam now thinking I should have done so

?

Default New kid on the block could use some help

The wife and I went to antique and collectible show last weekend and I purchased a black wound badge and a frank and reif panzer attack badge in silver.Iam now thinking I should have done some more research on this badge.Would very much like if some one could give me a second opinion thanks.
    Last edited by Mark K; 04-08-2011 at 02:14 PM. Reason: trying to add pictures

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New kid on the block could use some help
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: New kid on the block could use some help

Hi and welcome to the forum.
    Just add a few pictures and a lot of collectors will help you.

Welcome to the forum. This link may help you with pic posting. New picture posting feature - How to guide !

Eric

?

Yes, welcome to the forum and thank you for posting.
    We look forward to seeing your photos as and when you can upload them. Click on the 'Go Advanced' tab under the reply box, scroll down until you see the 'Pictures Upload' tab and go from there. There is a pinned thread at the top of this sub forum with some hints and tips for photos.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

finally got my daughter to help me with the picture uploader pop up blocker was on
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New kid on the block could use some help   New kid on the block could use some help  

New kid on the block could use some help   New kid on the block could use some help  

Wound badge probably ok with more pics we could tell for sure. The panzer badge I dont have a good feeling about it. Futher input will come.

Eric

I agree with Eric. The wound badge looks to be a good, albeit worn
    black grade version in tombac/brass, but the Panzer badge
    appears to be a cast copy..........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Welcome! I agree with what has been said here. Panzerkampf Abzeichen is cast repro unfortunately. But, hey at least you found this forum! This is a good place to start researching awards/medals. There are other forums out there, but this is the one where alot of collectors feel comfortable and can learn from each other. There is alot of knowledge here, especially from the older collectors who have seen it all! I unfortunately missed "the good years"

?

thanks for your help here is another picture of the blackwound badge I have a lot of other questions that I need some answers to the problem I find with using the internet for research is the amount of disinformation that is out there its hard to tell what the truth is.So it is refreshing to find a forum were a person can go for some advice or just a place to bullshit a little. I would like to thank everyone for making me feel so welcome.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New kid on the block could use some help   New kid on the block could use some help  

Cant tell you the maker from these pics but its a good one. Congrats on this one anyway. NEXT time post before you buy it will save you boat loads of money.

Eric

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast