Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Nice early Westwall

Article about: This is the type of item that makes this hobby so much fun for me. I was at a Saarbrücken flea market rummaging through a box of junk a guy had and this was on the bottom. A nice early bronz

Johnnie
    ?

Default Nice early Westwall

This is the type of item that makes this hobby so much fun for me. I was at a Saarbrücken flea market rummaging through a box of junk a guy had and this was on the bottom. A nice early bronze Westwall in good condition. 10 Euros. It was without ribbon so I attached one that was cut off a wartime unissued roll. Not expensive or rare or even all that special. But a nice one I was able to salvage and now sits in its rightful place next to its wartime brothers.

Cheers,
    Johnnie
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nice early Westwall   Nice early Westwall  

Nice early Westwall   Nice early Westwall  

Last edited by Johnnie; 09-02-2008 at 08:56 AM.

2. # ADS

Grutte Pier
    ?

Thumbs up Re: Nice early Westwall

Quote by Johnnie View Post
    This is the type of item that makes this hobby so much fun for me. I was at a Saarbrücken flea market rummaging through a box of junk a guy had and this was on the bottom. A nice early bronze Westwall in good condition. 10 Euros. It was without ribbon so I attached one that was cut off a wartime unissued roll. Not expensive or rare or even all that special. But a nice one I was able to salvage and now sits in its rightful place next to its wartime brothers.

Cheers,
    Johnnie
    Just like your Ost medal indeed not rare or special but non the less beautiful too look at, most collectors underestimate these kind of medals but in fact, for me personally, they got a very appealing design, beautiful example Johnnie, thanks for sharing.

Johnnie
    ?

Default Re: Nice early Westwall

Quote by Grutte Pier View Post
    Just like your Ost medal indeed not rare or special but non the less beautiful too look at, most collectors underestimate these kind of medals but in fact, for me personally, they got a very appealing design, beautiful example Johnnie, thanks for sharing.
    Thank you sir! I have always like the Westies. Not as sexy as the Ossies, but they are well designed and certainly convey the purpose of the award.

Regards,

Johnnie

Grutte Pier
    ?

Thank you sir! I have always like the Westies. Not as sexy as the Ossies, but they are well designed and certainly convey the purpose of the award.

Regards,

Johnnie
    Pleas just call me Meindert Johnnie, I think concerning both our age I should call you sir.

Johnnie
    ?

Red face Re: Nice early Westwall

Quote by Grutte Pier View Post
    Pleas just call me Meindert Johnnie, I think concerning both our age I should call you sir.
    OK Meindert! Just call me Johnnie (and forget the sir also, it does indeed remind one of age!)

Grutte Pier
    ?

OK Meindert! Just call me Johnnie (and forget the sir also, it does indeed remind one of age!)
    Age is just a number Johnnie, its how young you feel your self.

Hi Johnnie,very nice example. Stewy

Johnnie
    ?

Quote by stewy View Post
    Hi Johnnie,very nice example. Stewy
    Thanks Stewy!

Johnnie

couple of years before i would like to buy this example for $1500 but one man buy before me
    Attached Images Attached Images Nice early Westwall 

only two medal made with this^patern ! very very very scare medal !!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast