Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP badge factory rejects

Article about: these unfinished badges were found in Germany a while ago. I think they are interesting pieces. The small ones are the center piece for Der Deutschen Mutter kreuz.

?

Default NSDAP badge factory rejects

these unfinished badges were found in Germany a while ago. I think they are interesting pieces. The small ones are the center piece for Der Deutschen Mutter kreuz.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP badge factory rejects   NSDAP badge factory rejects  

Regards

Matt

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP badge factory rejects
    P
    Many

Default Re: NSDAP badge factory rejects

They are very interesting! Nice to see

Thanks Matt

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

I like seeing these unfinished or reject pieces. We always see the finished articles and never really think about the factory rejects. These items are great! Interesting to see the Mutter Kreuz centres.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

most interesting,,,thanks for sharing...

Hello Guys,

Very interesting pieces indeed, thanks for sharing them

I picked up this B.H. Mayer Panzerkampf Abzeichen last year that was struck off center as you can see by the pics. Not sure how it made it past QC, but an interesting badge I couldn't resist.

BR,
    James
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP badge factory rejects   NSDAP badge factory rejects  

?

These oddities are quite appealing in their own way. Here are a couple more that you might wonder how they passed the quality control.
    The first is a '16' marked EK2 with an mis-stamped frame, very obvious on the three o'clock arm, the second is a '22' marked cross with a strange bulge under the obverse date.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

very interesting oddities guy,,,i really like them as well...especially the tank off center strike,,,,