Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

NSDAP-Dienstauszeichnung: Real or Fake?

Article about: Hi can you tell me if this is Real of Fake? And if real how much is it worth?

Default Re: NSDAP-Dienstauszeichnung: Real or Fake?

Yes it is Nick, and its up for sale.

My Step Father lived in a town called Sembach in Germany. He had many friends and many had been in the military in the war. I met a number of them, some we good to me, others less so. Some told me their stories and other would not even look at me. My Step Father bought these items including an SS dagger (now sold - EUR 1000.00) and the SS badge (he must have been given them by a visitor to Sembach) from a man I believe was the town Mayor during the war. He was the Ortsgruppenleiter or local leader of the Nazi Party in Sembach.

Sadly my Step Father died at the beginning of this year and we sold the house in Sembach and the items I have listed on this website and have for sale have been left to me.

Please see my list of items here:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/german...ection-101658/
    Last edited by Swimmingfungus; 09-30-2011 at 11:54 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP-Dienstauszeichnung: Real or Fake?
    P
    Many

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Looks fine to me.

The box is marked for: M1/170 B. H. Mayers Hotkunstprägeanstalt, Pforzheim
    Hi Adrian, according to the maker reference at the top of the forum NSDAP Long Service medals were prefixed with M11. Did they use both ?

Cheers

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hi Nick, you are correct. But there is some cross over between the two codes, especially when it comes to boxes as opposed to the actual medals themselves. The problem is makers at the time often did not get it right. The RZM system confused both those at the time as well as collectors today.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Nick, you are correct. But there is some cross over between the two codes, especially when it comes to boxes as opposed to the actual medals themselves. The problem is makers at the time often did not get it right. The RZM system confused both those at the time as well as collectors today.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks Adrian

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

I've added a link to the sticky PKZ/LDO thread at the top of the forum which takes you to the list of RZM numbers for metal products but I'll post it here too.......

List of RZM numbers for metal products.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2