Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Old Luftwaffe Collection

Article about: I no longer have this collection that I had back in the early 1980's however, I thought that you may still enjoy seeing some old photos of it that I located. The images are not that great as

Default Old Luftwaffe Collection

I no longer have this collection that I had back in the early 1980's however, I thought that you may still enjoy seeing some old photos of it that I located. The images are not that great as they were taken with an older film camera.

If my old memory serves my right, most of my collection was auctioned off by the "Collector's Guild", I believe was located in Canada?

The one flak badge (left one) is interesting as it is smaller in size than the one on the right. However, both were genuine examples and the difference may have been in the makers.

There are also a few misc. badges.

Enjoy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Old Luftwaffe Collection   Old Luftwaffe Collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Old Luftwaffe Collection
    P
    Many

Default Re: Old Luftwaffe Collection

Richard. Flak badges differed in size/&,or weight according to maker or material. Stewy S

This may be of some help to collectors as I found more photographs of items that I once had.

The first set of two photographs:
    This Round Wreath Luft Pilot marked "JMME" was from my old collection. This was never confirmed however, I sold it several years later at one of the Max Shows for $500.00.

The second set of two photographs I had back then deemed to be of a reproduction however, no one was ever certain.

The next set of two photographs are of definite reproductions.

The next set of two photographs are are also a reproduction and I believe that the mark is L/50 900.

The final two photographs are a detailed ones of the first badge marked "JMME" and of the last badge's markings.

Sorry gentlemen but one of reverses posted before the obverse on one of the badges. I'm certain that this is easily detectible.

Enjoy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Old Luftwaffe Collection   Old Luftwaffe Collection  

Old Luftwaffe Collection   Old Luftwaffe Collection  

Attached Images Attached Images Old Luftwaffe Collection  Old Luftwaffe Collection 
    Last edited by Richard Kimmel; 03-16-2010 at 08:38 PM.

jacq
    ?

what badge is it on the left picture (first post), middle row, first one?

Jan
    ?

The needle on the first one is very odd for the badge, but somebody with better expertise may explain it

Rgds Jan

Quote by jacq View Post
    what badge is it on the left picture (first post), middle row, first one?
    NSFK breast insignia.

Cheers, Ade.

jacq
    ?

Thanks, Ade.

Quote by Jan View Post
    The needle on the first one is very odd for the badge, but somebody with better expertise may explain it

Rgds Jan
    The badge of reference is also the first one in the top row of the case in the first posting. In my opinion and several other's at the time, this was a heavy, well constructed badge with a highly vaulted, with some frosting still in places (noticible on part of the surface of the swastika in the photo) and exhibited wear in places where you would expect to see it on the higher points and coming from the wearers left.