Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions on this Bandenkampfabzeichen (Anti Partisan Badge)

Article about: Looking for opinions on this silver grade Anti Partisan Badge. Thanks in advance fellas!

Default Opinions on this Bandenkampfabzeichen (Anti Partisan Badge)

Looking for opinions on this silver grade Anti Partisan Badge. Thanks in advance fellas!

Opinions on this Bandenkampfabzeichen (Anti Partisan Badge)Opinions on this Bandenkampfabzeichen (Anti Partisan Badge)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on this Bandenkampfabzeichen (Anti Partisan Badge)
    P
    Many

This one below has appeared on GCA on Christmas Eve. Note the flaws I've highlighted are exactly the same on both reverse sides of the two badges, that's not right. Furthermore, the rear set up on the GCA badge is completely new and has not been seen before, but is conveniently missing off the badge posted here. Renowned BKA expert Antonio Scapini says in the thread:

"It is a badge that I'd like to inspect in my hands.
    From these pictures looks like an original one with a modified hardware setup, but to start a good anlysis measurements, close ups and some pictures of the thickness would be of help."

This makes me think this just may possibly be a recent fake that might not have been seen before.

I have posted this thread on there so he can examine the flaws I've highlighted on both badges below. It will be interesting to see what he thinks, for me it's unequivocal, both are fakes, but we shall see....

Opinions on this Bandenkampfabzeichen (Anti Partisan Badge)Opinions on this Bandenkampfabzeichen (Anti Partisan Badge)

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thanks Ned. I certainly see the similarity. I appreciate your help and look forward to additional information.

MAP
    ?

All I have to say Ned, is that you are GOOD. I love reading your detailed analysis. Don't absorb or understand it all the time (LoL) but I'm still learning a lot!

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Great spot Ned, the post starter would probably have fooled me with the hardware removed. Looking at the one with the hardware on, I would agree with you that it is most likely a very good new fake variation. Leon.

Quote by MAP View Post
    All I have to say Ned, is that you are GOOD. I love reading your detailed analysis. Don't absorb or understand it all the time (LoL) but I'm still learning a lot!

Michael
    Ha! Ha! No worries Michael and thanks for the compliment. If there's ever anything I can help explain regarding my reasoning behind postings I make, ( I get carried away in the moment sometimes...) please feel free to PM me if you like, I'll be happy to extrapolate further.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

me I go with Ned,dare I do anything else.lol