Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Opinions Please- Customs Long Service, Police Long Service, Gold Bullion Shoulder Patch

Article about: No problem i hope it comes out good for you at the appraisal

Default Re: Opinions Please- Customs Long Service, Police Long Service, Gold Bullion Shoulder Patch

No problem i hope it comes out good for you at the appraisal

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions Please- Customs Long Service, Police Long Service, Gold Bullion Shoulder Patch
    P
    Many

ETF
    ?

Default Re: Opinions Please- Customs Long Service, Police Long Service, Gold Bullion Shoulder Patch

Hello Adrian,

I'm still fairly new at manuevering around the Forum. Can you tell me where I should post this Gold Bullion Arm Badge?

Thanks much.
    Ed

The Zollgrenz and the Polizei medals are both good examples

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I can't speak on the patch, but both metals are just fine IMO. WWIIrelichunter, IMO it's best to compare detail rather than condition, sometimes of course.Their are examples out there which were stored correctly, resulting in it still maintaining amazing condition. If you feel they are fake, and are going to deem them that way, please give hard, factual evidences why this is so. Not just they look too new.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 03-06-2013 at 12:56 PM.

Both medals are very nice originals.
    The Bullion Eagle looks good as well.
    Nice Stash
    All the best
    Doug

ETF
    ?

Gentlemen, Thank you for your positive feedback and opinions. I appreciate it.

Ed

Is this a reliable dealer ETF???

Thanks,
    Caleb.

ETF
    ?

Caleb,

I bought these in an auction. They were bought separately as each was a lot of it's own.

Regards,
    Ed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2