Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Opinions Please: Luftwaffe Flak Kampfabzeichen.

Article about: Original or Fake Please? Has a "A" marked on the back. Thanks, Deadeye

Default Opinions Please: Luftwaffe Flak Kampfabzeichen.

Original or Fake Please? Has a "A" marked on the back.

Thanks,

Deadeye
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions Please: Luftwaffe Flak Kampfabzeichen.   Opinions Please: Luftwaffe Flak Kampfabzeichen.  

Opinions Please: Luftwaffe Flak Kampfabzeichen.   Opinions Please: Luftwaffe Flak Kampfabzeichen.  

Opinions Please: Luftwaffe Flak Kampfabzeichen.  
    Last edited by Adrian; 03-04-2011 at 09:59 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions Please: Luftwaffe Flak Kampfabzeichen.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Opinions Please: Lufftwaffe Flak Badge

Another badge which stands a chance but I would like to see some better pics of the front and back in much better light please. The details to look for are hidden in the gloom!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Default Re: Opinions Please: Luftwaffe Flak Kampfabzeichen.

will try to get some better pics. thanks adrain

?

Original tombak Assmann, some say one of the rarest flak, albeit its not in a very good condition.

anubis thanks for your reply.this was one imo is in very good shape, it looks alot better than the pics,will get some better photos of it.if this maker is one of the rarest does it add a little more value to it. and if so whats your opinion on value considering its in overall good cond.thanks deadeye

?

In very good condition one was sold on Kai Winkler site for 485€, and one for 410€ with award doc on militaria321.com. I don't think this one worth more than 300€.

anubis, thanks for the input on price qoutes.I traded for the assmann and the L/19 ek1 for a rifle that i had 250 US DOLLARS tied up in. looks like i did ok w/the assmann but not so good on the EK/1. I am going to visit him today to see if i can trade the EK/1 back to him for a gilt wash sub badge i think its marked L/56 on the back in the center.maybe i will have better luck w/the sub badge.if it works out will post sub badge for oppinions . thanks again deadeye

?

Take a look on the reverse of the eagle's left wing (looking from the reverse) and see if there is another makers mark there?

adrain looking at reverse i dont see any makers mark on left wing. would it be similer to the one on the back. looking at the flak closely looks to have a few small specs of somesort of silverish looking flakes. mostley on the reverse swastica and above the makers mark one small spec on left reverse wing tip.maybe looks as thought it had somesort of finish on it at one time. not sure.will try to post better pics tomarrow. thanks all for helping me out w/this.deadeye

?

It would be the same mark as you can see on the back of the badge, some badges by Assmann were double marked in this way, the eagle, being a seperate piece had a stamp the just as the wreath and gun part of the badge. It would be good to get some clear shots in good light posted, as János has pointed out, a rare maker.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast