Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Opions on these please

Article about: I've been offered these two items by a non-military collector who has no clue what they are besides he was told years ago when they were good items. This is where his collecting of military

Default Opions on these please

I've been offered these two items by a non-military collector who has no clue what they are besides he was told years ago when they were good items. This is where his collecting of military items stopped, and now he wants to part with them.
    Not very top rabge items, the Sudeten medel is an original for so far as what I see but is not numbered in the ring. I guess 35 euros would eb a reasonable price for it.
    I have some conceirns in the armband, never seen this type before. He was told it was a HJ armband, I don't think it is, but is does have that same single construction of printed cloth I've seen before on some HJ bands.
    What are your thoughts on the items, which where bought together of the same dealer years ago?
    The medal stands a good chance, but is not a very desirerable medal I think.
    Thnak you for any input!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opions on these please   Opions on these please  

Opions on these please   Opions on these please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opions on these please
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Opions on these please

The medal looks ok - except one photo is on it's side..........

The armband would be better posted in the HJ forum.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

thiebaud
    ?

The armband is a political armband, an orts gruppenleiter or gaulieter level, They had two white stripes and the difference between two levels was the higher one had a plain pip in the middle of the swastika inserted. like the pips on rank collars. if the pip was removed you should see a dissimilar square in the middle of the swastika, regards, thiebaud

both good.

thiebaud
    ?

thiebaud again, I must correct myself, the armband is a political armband, but not a a gaulieter or gruppenlieter level rather a political leader candidate level. the info about the pips is correct, denoting a higher level political leader candidate.