Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Original Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen

Article about: I'm considering buying this medal online but just wanted to check that its a genuine, original piece. Also, is the ribbon original? I've never seen a miniature ribbon for the West Wall award

?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    I just sent you one via Private Message and it is it great condition. Hope it works. Nice ribbon and really minty. Good luck!

Attachment 1079678Attachment 1079679
    I personally have dealt with this dealer and he is top notch as well... No problems here !!
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    I personally have dealt with this dealer and he is top notch as well... No problems here !!
    Yep. Jim is a quality MI guy! Bought my Luft pilot summer suit to add to my other items I had. Good man!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

I suggest you read this thread before starting anymore threads in the Orders and Decorations section of the forum.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Just a little info about the ribbon. The small size of it doesn't necessarily mean it's a repro. Yes, this size of ribbon is not right for the medal, but should be used for the bandspange.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen  
    Attached Images Attached Images Original Deutsches Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen 

Maybe it's the photograph and/or my monitor, but the ribbon looks orange rather than brown.

I would say this is actually the ribbon for the Rettungsmedaille [Lifesaving Medal] incorrectly added to the medal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2