Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

ostmedaille ,,1,, Deschler und Sohn set

Article about: hello. introdoucing my 4th set. without maker marking on the ring but should be matching with bag of issue. it was found in germany by friend of mine during house reconstruction. with nice m

Default ostmedaille ,,1,, Deschler und Sohn set

hello. introdoucing my 4th set. without maker marking on the ring but should be matching with bag of issue. it was found in germany by friend of mine during house reconstruction. with nice marked ribbon bar ,,Tz,, ,button miniature glued on old piece of german newspapers and ribbon probably sewn on uniform. medal is in good condition with almost 70 % silver finishing but only from frontside. have a look....

ostmedaille ,,1,, Deschler und Sohn setostmedaille ,,1,, Deschler und Sohn setostmedaille ,,1,, Deschler und Sohn setostmedaille ,,1,, Deschler und Sohn setostmedaille ,,1,, Deschler und Sohn setostmedaille ,,1,, Deschler und Sohn setostmedaille ,,1,, Deschler und Sohn setostmedaille ,,1,, Deschler und Sohn setostmedaille ,,1,, Deschler und Sohn set

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ostmedaille ,,1,, Deschler und Sohn set
    P
    Many

A superb find

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

i would like to have sets of all manufacturrers, cca 52 with 3 unknown...

Hello,

it was in these photos difficult, but unfortunately I have to tell you, that's not the medal of Deschler.
    You should always make detailed pictures with the straight top view from above.
    I'm sorry to tell you this, but based on these photos the medal is definitely not a piece Deschler.
    Is the ribbon ring magnetic?
    It is known that there were two different stamping tools. therefore are detail photos important.
    And the two medals also had several ribbon rings. Once out of iron and once from Buntmetall.
    Last edited by Steinar; 03-23-2014 at 08:29 AM.

great lot.

thanks steinar for your comment and the other members too. i have to find another deschler medal to complete the set. do you think its rare to find? and did deschler produce only marked pieces or unmarked too? i have to buy the book from sascha weber. its bible for east medal collectors...

The Deschler Medals can be found actually very often because it gave them time a huge hoard.
    You can find them marked and not marked.
    There are 2 different ariants.:

Early pieces = ferrous metal ring
    Late pieces = iron ring
    and the plumage of the eagle is also different.

The medal shown by you has the design of Gablonzer manufacturers.
    As far as I can see in these pictures.

ostmedaille ,,1,, Deschler und Sohn setostmedaille ,,1,, Deschler und Sohn setostmedaille ,,1,, Deschler und Sohn set