Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

A pair of lanyards????

Article about: Looking at a pair of lanyards one Wehrmacht and one Luftwaffe...I am not well versed in these...the Wehrmacht on is questionable to me because the prongs are pushed through the felt backing.

?

Default A pair of lanyards????

Looking at a pair of lanyards one Wehrmacht and one Luftwaffe...I am not well versed in these...the Wehrmacht on is questionable to me because the prongs are pushed through the felt backing. The Luftwaffe one I don't know what to think. I have a panzer one that I was lucky to pick up among a us vets items and would like to add a few more to my growing collection. Any thoughts fellows?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A pair of lanyards????   A pair of lanyards????  

A pair of lanyards????   A pair of lanyards????  

A pair of lanyards????  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A pair of lanyards????
    P
    Many

Default Re: A pair of lanyards????

Both appear to be original. The Heer one could have started life as a early issue and had the shield replaced with a later version, or could be a later version with the shield replaced. The pins on these shields did not hold up very well. the Luft one is missing the shield, but I do not see any other problems with it.
    Mine can be seen on this thread.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...schnur-168517/
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thanks for your feedback Ralph. I would like to expand my collection to have an example of a Luftwaffe and Heer lanyard to go with the panzer one I already have. I enjoyed checking your thread out love the ones with the acorns.

Thank you!
    I also have this one.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A pair of lanyards????  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Very Nice eye candy rbminis!!!!
    Thanks for sharing that pic!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

I am relatively new to this forum and I am really a vault collector. Everything is sealed and neatly packed away for safe keeping. I am very impressed with the presentations and arrangements of member's collections. Excellent panzer totenkopfs Ralph.

?

Is that a picture of your dad?

?

What do you think of the top pictures do they look ok to you guys?

Thank you!
    The two Luft shields look okay to me. I would say just made from different material.
    No, that is just a nice of a Panzer EM that I have in my collection. This is a photo of my father.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A pair of lanyards????  

Fred Green
    ?

Hello Anzel,

The two plaques appear to be nice originals. The lanyards look to be nice originals too. As somebody else said earlier, the Heer plaque has been replaced on your schutzenschnur. The plaques are applied and then the wool backing pieces are sewn on..

Fred