Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Panzer Schutzen Schnur (Hope this is right)

Article about: I haven't gotten one of these in years. I understand that these were not worn much during the war. Are these in much demand at the moment? Doesn't really go with much I have any interest in.

Default Panzer Schutzen Schnur (Hope this is right)

I haven't gotten one of these in years. I understand that these were not worn much during the war. Are these in much demand at the moment? Doesn't really go with much I have any interest in. It came with a Totenkopf tab (3rd SS Panzer?) and a silver Panzer badge. Doug

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzer Schutzen Schnur (Hope this is right)
    P
    Many

?

Any pictures?
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

I'll get some up in the cold light of day. Doug

Default Stuff I just got

Here's the pics.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzer Schutzen Schnur (Hope this is right)   Panzer Schutzen Schnur (Hope this is right)  

Both lanyards look okay to me. Not sure about the totenkopf tab, it appears to have pretty pointy teeth. Better straight on photos of the awards, (in their own threads) would help in identifying them. The info on the reverse is for the most part accurate.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

I like those lanyards! Nice pair. Look forward to seeing the Totenkopf tab...

Hello
    Both Lanyards look like fine originals. Not sure if they both have Assmann badges on them
    The Infantry assault badge looks like a nice AS in triangle and the panzer assault looks like it could be either a Rettenmaier or Souval but better pictures will tell.

All the best
    Doug

more pics I see these in the $300-$600 area. I got an offer of $150, which seems a bit light. What do you guys think about this one. Doug
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzer Schutzen Schnur (Hope this is right)   Panzer Schutzen Schnur (Hope this is right)  

Panzer Schutzen Schnur (Hope this is right)   Panzer Schutzen Schnur (Hope this is right)  

?

Love the patina on these. Thanks for posting. I must say I would not let mine go for $150.

Quote by Anzel View Post
    I must say I would not let mine go for $150.
    Nor would I, but we both have an interest in owning them.
    Would you pay $300-$600 for one in this condition?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast