Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Panzervernichtungsabzeichen in Silber?

Article about: Curious if anyone has seen this one and if it is the real deal? Anyone really familiar with these?

?

Default Panzervernichtungsabzeichen in Silber?

Curious if anyone has seen this one and if it is the real deal? Anyone really familiar with these?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzervernichtungsabzeichen in Silber?   Panzervernichtungsabzeichen in Silber?  

Last edited by Adrian; 06-26-2013 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzervernichtungsabzeichen in Silber?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Silver Tank Destroyer Badge?

I don't know these very well but the cloth seems to be modern, I would say that this is a repro

Not an expert on these but i've seen countless fakes. With that aside i'd say that either you have a near mint example (which might be quiet expensive to buy) or another fake laying around... Please try and take some better pics of the metal tank!

Personaly i would this Panzervernichter also not buy.Many red flags to see....the stamp on the backing is nonsens,the backing self also not good.The prongs are on the wrong position.......

Let it pass!

Joe

Does not conform to known origional period examples, Leave well alone

Asp
    ?

Default Re: Panzervernichtungsabzeichen in Silber?

Quote by Kradmelder View Post
    The prongs are on the wrong position.......
    I agree with Joe. It seems the tank has four prongs. Although genuine things have three, if to compare with examples that posted in web.

?

Anzel, can you rotate the photos please and make sure in future all you photos are posted the correct way up.

Any member who can't take the time to post the photos the correct way up will have their threads deleted after the first few times of asking.

The way I see it, is that if anyone is asking for help in authenticating an item, if you can't be bothered to provide images that are clear and correctly orientated, I can't be bothered to help............

I also refuse to continually spend my time saving photos, re-orientating them, opening the thread again, editing, removing the original photos and uploading the ones I've saved the right way up.

I will do it a few times but it does get a bit tedious after a while - especially from the same members.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

I totally agree with Adrian , i first looked at this earlier today but as i don't want to crick my neck i didn't bother to examine the photo closely or give an opinion !
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings