Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Paratrooper badge and SS Death Head buttons...any of this stuff real??

Article about: I'VE ADDED NEW PICTURES! PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AGAIN. THANKS I have someone wanting to sell these. I have my doubts, but I am going to put it out here for the experts! Maybe my gut is wrong...H

Default NEW PICTURES! MORE PICTURES ADDED! Paratrooper badge and SS Death Head buttons...any of this stuff real??

I'VE ADDED NEW PICTURES! PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AGAIN. THANKS I have someone wanting to sell these. I have my doubts, but I am going to put it out here for the experts! Maybe my gut is wrong...HOPEFULLY! Thanks in advance for the input... Paratrooper badge and SS Death Head buttons...any of this stuff real??

- - Updated - -

They told me the pin is missing on the badge..that much I do know!
    Last edited by excalibr; 02-02-2013 at 06:25 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Paratrooper badge and SS Death Head buttons...any of this stuff real??
    P
    Many

Default Re: Paratrooper badge and SS Death Head buttons...any of this stuff real??

fake buttons cant tell the para from that photo but looks aged them same so i will say fake just on that till you show better photos

Default Re: Paratrooper badge and SS Death Head buttons...any of this stuff real??

Impossible to tell for sure from these pictures,but i believe that the para badge is a fake,the casting looks to be of a poor quality on the eagle to me!!

All was painted in "gold"?

?

There is no way any one is going to be able to give an accurate opinion based upon these photos. Please post some images we can work with.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Yes,please send better pictures!But i think the para badge have no chance to be a good one,from what i can see.

Paratrooper badge and SS Death Head buttons...any of this stuff real??Paratrooper badge and SS Death Head buttons...any of this stuff real??Paratrooper badge and SS Death Head buttons...any of this stuff real??Paratrooper badge and SS Death Head buttons...any of this stuff real??Paratrooper badge and SS Death Head buttons...any of this stuff real??Paratrooper badge and SS Death Head buttons...any of this stuff real??Paratrooper badge and SS Death Head buttons...any of this stuff real??Paratrooper badge and SS Death Head buttons...any of this stuff real??Ok. I asked him to send some more pics. He also has this book too...I am posting all the pics he sent me. Hopefully this will help. thanks and sorry, but I only have to give what I am given as far as pictures go...

- - Updated - -

I posted some more pics. He also sent me pics of the Labor Front? book.... that one looks real to me, but opinions are welcome! thanks

The book is good.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

What kind of value would the book have?? I'm just tired of overpaying for stuff! I want to get some opinions before shooting an offer..

?

Para is a fake for sure, sorry.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast