Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Peenemunde-West medals info needed.....

Article about: I don't do much in medals, but when he said " hard water " , it peaked my interest immediately, as i know if authentic, would make it very rare. And, a lot of people in here would

Default Re: Peenemunde-West medals info needed.....

I don't do much in medals, but when he said " hard water " , it peaked my interest immediately, as i know if authentic, would make it very rare.

And, a lot of people in here would be interested in it.

we all see SS daggers all of the time, but a badge , that was issued to the troops for the WW2 German Atomic program - HARD WATER, that would be one that we dont see very much.

Brian

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Peenemunde-West medals info needed.....
    P
    Many

Brian

See this discussion. It appears to be a fantasy piece

LF Peenemunde badge - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

what discussion, nothing there.

Brian

Did you click on the link?
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Here is a pic. Consensus is its a recent fake but have been selling for around $40
    Attached Images Attached Images Peenemunde-West medals info needed.....  Peenemunde-West medals info needed..... 

yes, reading it now, it says there are fakes out there with the same multiple number " 91 " on them, this one has a completely diff number , and is stamped into it, not cast like that one is.

The one this guy has has a 173 stamped, and only red on the bottom, as i sent him an email about it, its kinda like that one, its starting to make me wonder now. thanks for the link, very much so appreciated..

Brian

Quote by Wolfspear View Post
    Here is a pic. Consensus is its a recent fake but have been selling for around $40
    The NON-QUALITY of the paint on this you posted a pic of tells me, its a fake, as the Germans would never do such sloppy work.

Brian

off to bed now.

thanks guys, much appreciated.

Brian

smurphy26
    ?

Default Re: ww2 german spange

i am very interested about the exhistance of a peenemunder-west badge.I know it existed and want to know if such a secretive clandestine place that almost changed the outcome of the war,why wouldn't the germans have security badges?They had badges for a million other things,why not one for the most secretive things concerning almost winning the war?I feel there are too many know it alls concerning Nazi GermanyThey gave awards to mothers for #"s of babies and in gold.

Welcome to the forum! Sorry but these badges are modern fantasy items.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2